Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm baaaaaaaack

After being away for a while, I am back. This time I am trying to make some money off of this blog. Lol. I have signed up for some pay per post sites in hopes that I can generate at least a little cash for doing this, and who knows, maybe help some people along the way.

With that said, I must post this sentence: a quaff swims like a trash can

What does it mean? It means that I own this blog man! Lol

So, lately I have been down because I fell off the wagon. Again. I quit Weight Watchers because it was too expensive and I have the tools to count points on my own. I was doing really well, but then I just stopped counting points because even though I had been following the program the way I was supposed to, I gained every pound back that I had lost. I was discouraged and pissed off, so I quit. However, for some mysterious reason, the weight is gone again. I chalk it up to the PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome), because your weight can be so up and down with it and it makes it very hard to lose weight when you are trying.

I am not motivated enough in the winter to get out and exercise. It's just too damn cold. So I have been able to keep myself somewhat active in the house by doing DDP Yoga. It has definitely helped my back pain, and feels pretty good after, not like I just did an intense workout. I can't wait until it is warm out so that I can start walking Cody to and from school again because that adds up to 3 miles per day which I am sure would help!

So I guess that is my update for now, but I think I am going to start gearing this blog not so much towards my weight loss trials and failures, but towards educating people on PCOS, what it is and what it means. Not many people know about it, but it affects many women and messes our bodies up so badly.

Until then, adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment