Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Don't look at me like that...


Success! I made it to the gym! Granted I took a 40 mile detour before doing it, but I still went.

Didn't have the best lunch today, french fries covered with semi-melted American cheese on them. Breakfast was nowhere to be found. For dinner I had my usual turkey sandwich and for a snack had Saltine flavored Goldfish. I had some Twizzlers after but held myself back and didn't have that many. I have been good so far and have not eaten anything since I have been home.

After work I needed to run an errand at Walmart, but headed right to the gym after. I intended to work out for an hour on the treadmill, but my poor choice in shoes got the best of me. I made it through half an hour, 200 calories burned at 2.9 mph for most of the walk. Still better than nothing right?

So that is about all I have for now. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment