Sunday, October 6, 2013

Long Weekend and No Workout?

It has been a long weekend but I haven't gone to workout yet. I feel like I am slacking. I didn't get to go on Friday or yesterday and do not think that I will have time to go today either. I may go when I am done with the charity event that I am photographing tonight, but I will be leaving there around 10 and need to get to bed to wake up early tomorrow morning for work. At least Cody will be with Steve tomorrow night so I can get out and workout after he leaves. I know that my muscles need to rest as I have been doing a lot of work lately on them, but I feel like if I take a rest I am going to gain weight in between my working out time even though I know that is not true.

I am setting my goal for tomorrow as follows:

5 miles on the bike
30 reps each on the weight machines
1 mile on the treadmill

We will see how it goes I guess!

I have still been eating well so at least I have that going. I was offered a dinner of Chinese food the other night but declined. Yesterday I went out to lunch with my father to a place that had some amazing looking gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches but got a salad instead (which was amazingly good as well). Last night I limited myself to one Angry Orchard so that I wouldn't have a bunch of calories. Today I am going to be at a bar all night for the charity event but am going to be really good and have one or two drinks and that it is. Glad I don't have the money to drink either!!

No comments:

Post a Comment