Friday, August 19, 2011

All the Single Ladies, All the Single Ladies

Now put your hands up....

Bad medication + losing your other half + losing out on everything good at work = Bad diet on it's way.

So this new medication I am on, Metformin, is AWFUL. I get sick every single day, the other night I passed out on the bathroom floor because I couldn't make it back to my room long enough to lie down without getting sick. I haven't eaten a full meal that has stayed down in two weeks now. I am exhausted, getting headaches, and just plain worn out. The doctor wants to get me in for an MRI because there is a slight possibility I could have a tumor (most likely non-cancerous) on my pituitary gland. After looking up the symptoms it would certainly make a lot of sense, but we will see I guess.

Because of me being as sick and exhausted as I have been, it led me to let someone down and now I no longer have that someone. Granted I think that decision was quite rash and if he really realized how sick I actually am, that decision would not have been made so hastily, but that is up to him, not me.

At work, yeah, feeling more defeated than ever. I missed out on yet another round of people going work from home, and also do not believe that I am getting that position I applied for that would make everything so much better. Guess I am just going to have to go in for two or three hours of over time during the day while Cody is in school and then do my regular shift so that I can make the extra money. I am not even so much upset about the fact that I won't get the pay increase, but the fact that I KNOW I would be great at this job, but will not be given the chance to show it. I feel like I am never going to go anywhere with this company because I keep getting turned down for advancements. Way to boost morale. I was on the verge of tears last night at work because it's just so disheartening.

I guess that is all for my pity party today. Time to do some transcription and make some dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment