Saturday, May 2, 2015

Feeling Great!!!

Although I haven't really been eating enough calories as compared to what I am burning here, I have been able to maintain a relatively healthy diet (with the exception of the first day here). In Hollywood Studios the other day one of the restaurants had a cucumber and papaya salad with grilled chicken on it. It was absolutely delicious! I have been eating mozzarella string cheese and almonds for snacks, my Greek yogurt and almonds for breakfast, and then dinners have been salads or like yesterday, Subway.

So far we have walked a total of 80,000 steps in six days. It is crazy! Other than a pair of achy feet I am feeling great. I will definitely appreciate a day of sleep when I get home though.

Now we are off to Seaworld which will present a little more of a challenge as you are not allowed to bring food in. But I will try to be good!

I am pretty excited to see how much weight I have lost on this vacation...


No comments:

Post a Comment