Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Vacation Eating....Yikes

Sooooo my first day in Disney...not so good on the meals. Lol. I had a good breakfast but it pretty much went downhill from there. As soon as we got our rental car Cody was starving and the only stuff around was either fast food or a sit down restaurant (which at the time I didn't think we have time for as I was planning on going to the shuttle launch). So I did not eat well for lunch and had a lot of sugar at dinner thanks to my drink.

I did however walk over 12,000 steps and swam for an hour so I got quite a bit of activity in! Today we are going to Magic Kingdom and you can bring food in. I have a lunch bag with an ice pack, Lunchables for Cody and salad for me. I am also bringing almonds and string cheese for snacks as well as a bottle of water. So hopefully today will be a little better!

Breakfast: Yoplait lite Strawberry and Banana yogurt, 1 scrambled egg

Snack: Airplane peanuts and Ritz Baked Chips

Lunch: Taco Bell Crunchwrap and crunchy taco (but little victory I got water to drink instead of soda)

Dinner: Half of a chicken quesedilla, requested light on the cheese. Cotton Candy-tini...oh so good but full of sugar I am sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment