Saturday, April 25, 2015

Slipped But Still Lost

So yesterday was pretty good but I slipped a little bit. Yet I somehow managed to lose weight still. Lol.

Yesterday morning I hadn't lost any weight but didn't want to let that discourage me. I did however slip during the day and had some Pop Tarts but did a super hard aerobic workout to help burn some of it off. Today is going to involve a lot of walking and some healthy eating at a Mexican restaurant. I have done research and found a meal that with a few tweaks is semi-low calorie and has protein in it with veggies.

Tomorrow we leave for vacation. I have made a list of healthy snacks and breakfast foods to pick up for Cody and I to carry around while we are walking around Disney. I will have almonds and cheesesticks and turkey pepperoni on hand at all times. They are all low calorie, no sugar, and plenty of protein. Dinners are going to be my biggest worry but I am sure if I am careful I can figure out how to eat sensibly in the parks.

I am going to return the fitness tracker band that I bought at Walmart the other day and get a Fitbit Flex. I didn't realize that the one I got was not water resistant at all and I want something I can wear while I am swimming or going on water rides. There is one in Nashua for $60 that I am going to pick up this morning. I like having the fitness tracker on me though, it's nice to know how many steps I am actually taking per day as opposed to having to guess because of the phone pedometer which is wildly inaccurate.


Breakfast: Chobani Greek Yogurt - Indulgent Raspberry and Dark Chocolate

Snack: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts....BAD

Lunch: Double Chicken Chopped Salad from Subway. No dressing, loaded with veggies + avocado. Edy's No Sugar Added Ice Cream (I have managed to keep my servings to the actual serving size!)

Snack: Emerald Almonds Cinnamon Roasted 100 Calorie Pack

Dinner: I wasn't really hungry by the time I got home so I had turkey pepperoni and a string cheese.


No comments:

Post a Comment