Sunday, April 26, 2015

Double Digits Club

It feels really nice to see the number 10 in front of Pounds Lost on my MyFitnessPal tracker. I have never been able to actually lose weight and keep it off for even a day or two so it is nice to see something is working. I know that the drops will slow down soon but as long as the numbers continue to fall I am alright with it. I didn't lose anything today but I also didn't gain anything so that is a big plus.

Now comes the hard part....Disney. I am going to have to do a lot of planning but I think that I can make it work. I know what snacks I will be bringing with me, I know that I will have a good breakfast, the worst part will be dinner. We can bring lunches into the park along with bottled water so I am not worried about at least 2 meals of the day!

Today I did well and even drank a lot more water than I usually do. We fly out in the morning and then it's no scale for over a week. Should be interesting to see if that last 5 pounds disappears while we are in Florida. I can do it if I manage my diet right!

Breakfast: Chobani Flips Greek Coco Loco Yogurt

Snack: Old Wisconsin Turkey Bites & Cocoa Roasted Almonds

Lunch: Subway Turkey Sub, Lays Baked Chips

Dinner: Chicken thigh meat, 2 salads with red peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, low fat cheese, and spring mix.

Snack: Old Wisconsin Turkey Bites


Now it's off to bed, big day tomorrow!!! Florida here we come!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment