Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hard To Believe...

This is actually working...hard to believe it!

I haven't even put in heavy duty exercise and I am dropping a pound per day. I do aerobics in the morning and try to get some walking in during the day but I don't try to overdo it. I signed myself up for my first ever road race, the Mother's Day 3K. I signed Cody up with me, I want to try and get him to be more active as well. I am fortunate to have a great support group of friends that will be in the race as well.

I did well yesterday with my calorie intake even though I went out and had drinks at the bar. I controlled myself though and made sure that I lessened the amount of sugar that I drank and I drank a full glass of water with every drink.

Another pound gone. I am only 6 pounds away from my first mini goal. I feel like if I set small goals it will help me to continue to be motivated. If I look at the bigger picture I may start to get discouraged so right now it's little steps. I was hoping to hit the mini goal before I went to Disney but even if I don't, I have still done well so far.


Breakfast: Chobani Greek Yogurt w/ Steel cut Oats - Banana Maple

Snack: Hard boiled egg & cinnamon roasted almonds

Lunch: Turkey bacon, rotisserie chicken, and half an avocado on a wheat wrap with baby carrots on the side.

Snack: Hormel turkey pepperoni and a mozzarella/cheddar twist string cheese

Dinner: The other half of my Friendly's Asian chicken salad

Drinks: 9 cups of water through the day, 1 shot of McGillicudy's root beer, Absolut Citron and Stoli blueberry in club soda, Malibu and Diet Coke, and a Bud Light Lime.




No comments:

Post a Comment