Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Third Time's a Charm?

I know, I know. Yet again, saying I am back at it. This time I'm really going to do it. Blah blah blah. Well so far I have been on a newer and healthier diet, I have been exercising a little bit (aerobics at home and walking more) and I have already dropped 7 pounds in the last week. Not too shabby. Seeing results is a good motivation!

Today I picked up a fitness tracker band so that I can track all of my steps when I am walking around Disney next week. I can't wait to see how much we walk!

I have been logging my food for the last six days and it has really been keeping me accountable for what I am putting into my body. I think that I stress out a little too much about how much protein I am getting vs. carbs and such but I am starting to get the hang of it. The pounds have been melting off and I am not starving at any point in the day so I must be doing something right.

I am hoping to get down another 5 pounds by the time we leave for Disney on Sunday so we will see! Lots of exercise and healthy eating for the rest of the week.

Breakfast: Chobani Flip Greek Yogurt Chocolate Haze Craze

Snack: Mozzarella String Cheese

Lunch: Whole wheat wrap with three strips of turkey bacon, half an avocado, 2 ounces of rotisserie chicken (and it was DELICIOUS). Baby carrots on the side.

Snack: 100 calorie Emerald Cinnamon Roasted Almonds

Eating dinner out win: I brought the munchkin to dinner tonight and we went to Friendly's. I combed over the menu and only looked at the foods that had a green heart next to them which indicated that they were 565 calories or less. I had the Asian Chicken Salad with no dressing and only ate half of it which came out to 235 calories and 14g of protein. It had 10g of fat, most of which was from the almonds on the salad, only 1.5g saturated fat. I allowed myself to have a kid's dish of ice cream as well because I know that completely depriving myself is not good either. I am still under my calories for the day!

I call today a win.


No comments:

Post a Comment