Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Goodbye to food for 60 days

No, do not worry, I am not starving myself. In case you hadn't read about it, I have become completely inspired by Joe Cross and the movie Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. I recommend everyone watch this movie, whether you want to lose weight or not.

Tomorrow I begin my juicing journey. I pick up my juicer after Zumba and produce before work to start my 60 juicing journey. There have been many inspiring stories on Facebook and I look forward to becoming one of those inspirations.

I am going to begin adding photos to this blog. I am going to wear clothes that are not baggy and take photos of myself, front and side view, so I can see, and you all can see the progress that I am making, and hopefully cheer me on.

Now for those of you thinking, no food for 60 days??? That is insane, that is not healthy. I have spoken to my primary physician already and they think it is a great idea. All the protein, vitamins, and nutrients are in the veggies and fruits that I will be juicing. I am going to be getting regular check ups to ensure that I am safe and getting healthy.

By this time in May...I could actually be shopping for a bathing suit....something I have not done in a very long time.

Wish me luck, criticize me, do what you wish, just do not try and stop me. I am ready, I am willing, I am excited. Get ready world, the skinny me is about to be unleashed.

2 comments:

  1. So very proud of you Krystle!! It takes a strong will to make big lifestyle changes and you've got it!! We will all support you no matter what!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you, Krystle. This is a great step for you. You have my support!!

    ReplyDelete