Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 3 - 3 pounds down

According to my Wii Fit I am 3 pounds down. This could attribute to many different things though as we all fluctuate daily. But maybe it is a sign of good things to come.



I am still having trouble drinking this juice. It is terrible. From now on I am going all fruit, with 1 or 2 kale leaves and that's it, and adding protein powder to the mix for the other nutrients I may miss out on. The veggies are just nasty. I almost threw up drinking my purple passion juice today because of the cabbage. Maybe I had too much in there, but I couldn't taste the blueberries or the grapes at all. It was terrible.

I did get some good exercise today though. I brought my son to this place called Cowabunga's, they have a ton of inflatable stuff that you can jump on with the kids. It was super fun and I was sweating!

Tonight is my night without my son. Normally I would go shopping, or go out to the club with friends, but tonight I am just going to stay in. I don't want the temptation of being out where there is food that is easily accessible. So for now I am going to lie in bed and watch some Grey's Anatomy and get a good night's sleep tonight. Sounds like a plan to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment