Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Motivations

Guess I really need to kick my ass in gear now!

I want to donate a kidney to a family member who really needs it. I am relatively healthy despite the heartburn and the PCOS, and the fact that I am fat.

I was told this morning that I cannot go for further testing to be a donor until I lose at least 50 pounds. That is such a huge amount and seems like it is going to be so hard. I really need to get into gear and figure out a plan. I know I have a huge support system so I just need to take advantage of that support.

The hardest part is the motivation for me. I am never motivated enough to get up and exercise. My husband left, I do not want another relationship, so I just don't care what I look like. At this point however, there is a HUGE reason for me to lose the weight and it's so important.

So I have an action plan in mind, I am hoping that I can actually get the motivation to do it to lose this weight quickly so I can help this person out.

  • Start the "Subway diet". I already eat there almost every day, I just need to change up what I actually eat there.
  • Get veggies and low-sugar fruits to snack on all night at work so I don't snack on other bad meals
  • Keep an honest food diary and make sure that I stick with it so that I can see what I am really putting into my body, and post it here every night. Even if no one else reads it, I will.
  • Hook up the Wii and start doing Wii fit for half an hour a day plus walking for at least half and hour every single day.
  • Try going to Zumba on Friday mornings
  • Seek counseling help to add some extra encouragement or motivation


So that's my plan, I will need all the support that I can get. This is an extremely important issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment