Friday, March 30, 2012

Harder than I thought it would be

Day 2 and I am having a rough time. I had the juice for breakfast and was fine, had another glass before work and was fine, but once I got to work it all went to hell.

I brought a pitcher of juice with me to ensure that I would have enough for the night. I did drink the juice but I was still starving. I drank a lot of water as well. I ended up slipping and having a few Wheat Thins.

I had NO energy tonight. This morning was great, I managed to get a lot done, but then once I got to work, I was falling asleep at my keyboard and I didn't even want to get out of my chair.

I have my juice ready to go for the morning, and I am going to continue to stick with this as I have seen the benefits, but it's hard because this is a whole new animal for me.

I took my measurements this morning too, bought a tape measure and a new scale in order to keep track.

Chest - 54
Waist - 50
Hips - 59

UGH. I HAVE to stick with this. I can't live like this anymore.

2 comments:

  1. you can do this! i saw you on joe's facebook. i just started juicing again 2 weeks ago. my husband and i started the fast in the summer and it was to drastic for me. now we are serious again but not juicing for dinner. try adding a beet it gives me major energy.also juicing vegetables on facebook is drew canole's page he puts up recipes almost everyday.maybe instead of wheat thins pop 5-10 raw almonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started today, i watched the movie and ran out and bought veggies,my juicer hasnt been used in 3 years and in the middle it burned up so, drank up what i had because i was starving and ran to costco for another juicer, the smells drove me crazy but i am detemined to do this for 20 days,full juice, then will see what i will do afterwards...we can do this challange together. I know my key is going to have to drink up the water...from the movie it looks like if we can get to day 5 we will be fine with the energy...hang in there

    ReplyDelete