Sunday, April 1, 2012

I think I'm going to cry...




I am down 5 pounds. 5 freaking pounds. In three days. I just can't wrap my head around that. Before, to lose 5 pounds would have taken at least month. Now, I know you are probably thinking that it's just normal daily fluctuation, and I was thinking that too..until I measured myself as well. I have lost an inch from my waist and an inch from my hips, so something is disappearing!!!

I really want to cry right now, this may actually work. I could very well get to under 200 pounds by the time I am done with this, something I have not been in a long long time.

This morning I made my juice out of:

4 strawberries
1 pear
2 macintosh apples
2 cups of green grapes
2 kiwi
2 kale leaves
10 oz of grapefruit Polar seltzer

and guess what?

IT TASTES FANTASTIC!!

So now I am just going to incorporate veggies little by little so that I can become accustomed to the taste.

This is really happening....

More later today.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment