Monday, April 16, 2012

Jumping back on

Ok, so I have been doing well for the last few days. I have been replacing 2 meals a day with the juice so that I can get my body used to not eating as much as I had before.

Most of the juice has been mainly fruit, however today I had a good amount of veggies in it. Today's recipe was:

2 oranges
2 handfuls of green grapes
2 handfuls of spinach leaves
3 stalks of kale
9 cherry tomatoes
15 baby carrots
1 English cucumber

It mostly tasted like cucumber, so it wasn't too bad. The only issue I am having is the fact that it's not a smooth juice, there is pulp in it. I have to stir and then drink so that it's not so bad. I hate hate hate pulp in my drinks, won't drink orange juice with it, so it really bothers me. I find that if I make it ice cold and stir before I take a sip, it isn't as bad and I can tolerate it.

I think I am going to weigh myself tonight and see what happens. I am pretty sure I haven't lost anything, but I have been doing really well with taking walks every night at work and worked my butt off at Zumba this weekend. I am hoping that this is helping!!

Go forth and inspire

1 comment:

  1. i hate the pulp as well, i have found using a fine mess strainer solved that problem

    ReplyDelete