Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 1 part Deux

So I am starting over again. I fell into a little pit after day 6, but here I am, ready to go again. I made a fantastic pitcher of juice this morning that included:

1 package of strawberries
2 cups each of red grapes and green grapes
2 oranges
2 kiwi
2 pears
5 kale leaves
1 flax seed capsule
2 Green tea extract capsules
8 ounces of Grapefruit Polar Seltzer

It is delicious. Good way to kick off my new start. I am going to have to have a fruit at the end of the day however that is more veggie than it is fruit because sadly I cannot have this every day. There is a recipe for a drink called the Mean Green, I am going to try that and see how it goes. If not, I will tweak it a tad.

I brought Cody to a butterfly sanctuary today, and then out to BK for lunch after. I however did not eat anything while I was there. Partly because I am sick of BK after having eaten it so much in the past, and partly because I know that I shouldn't be eating it!

After we got home I poured myself a glass of juice, and now I am having another glass. Will have one more before bed and then it's a whole new day tomorrow. I am bringing my pitcher of juice with me to my grandmother's house for Easter. As much as I love her cooking, I really need to do this. If it were Thanksgiving dinner however, that would be a whole different story :)

In other news, I am doing a persuasive speech in class about social media outlets and how they are addictive, so I will not be posting on here tomorrow or Monday. I am having a social media 48 hour blackout and recording my feelings and what happens over those two days. I am going to log out of Facebook, Blogspot, Twitter (Not that I use that one much anyway) and Foursquare. All applications and notifications dealing with these will be turned off on my phone and my iPad, and if I get an email that has notifications in it, I am simply going to delete and not look. So when you don't hear from me until Tuesday, fear not. I have not fallen off of the wagon again, I am just experimenting.

Go forth and inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment