Saturday, June 2, 2018

Feeling Better

I had a much better day yesterday! I managed to eat all three meals successfully and dropped 2 pounds. That may also have been due to a few other things as well.

I went to work out in a gym for the first time in a long time yesterday. I didn't get much done, 20 minutes on the elliptical and 15 on the stationary bike, but I did it. I was having a hard time towards the end on the elliptical but I pushed through and stayed moving until the end. My right leg cramped up and my shoulder was on fire, but I got onto the stationary bike and did some more. Today I am going to go for a hike around a local pond that we have that has a nice mile-long trail. I am hoping that the rain holds off until I am done, although it may cool me down a little!!

This morning I didn't wake up until 9:30am so I had to have a late breakfast, but I ate that is the important part. I had a bowl full of watermelon, a Thomas's thin bagel with peanut butter, and some walnuts. I have 25 points left for today and will be having a salad at night so I still have plenty of points for snacks and lunch.

Positive vibes today everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment