Sunday, July 3, 2011

Beach Bummin' It

I have to say, Friday was one of the best days I have had in a long time. My dad let me borrow his convertible and we took it out to the coast for the day. The weather was amazing, the drive was relaxing, the company was perfect. I did have a horrible first part of the day diet-wise however.

I ate nothing for breakfast, I was too much in a hurry to get to that convertible! For lunch I had a hot fudge sundae, but it was worth it. Dinner at work was good however, another turkey flatbread sandwich. I didn't snack or have any sweets at work. Yay me! I did not however hit the gym like I should have after work. Instead I took a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG drive home. There is almost nothing better than a mild summer night with the top down and the music up. It was simply amazing. I didn't want to go home. I stopped at Taco Bell however the line was fortunately so long that I turned around and did not get anything. It was a sign from the universe telling me to turn back. Lol. When I got home I was tempted to cook up some Ramen but decided against it.

Yesterday, skipped breakfast again. Tsk tsk. I really need to start eating breakfast more. I have eggs in the fridge, it's not that hard to scramble them up, I just don't feel like eating when I wake up. For lunch I had nothing either. Again, tsk tsk. For supper I had a turkey flatbread sandwich. I am totally not getting enough protein in my diet or calories for that matter. No wonder I am so tired all the time.

Today, starting off the same. I had no breakfast. Chunky Monkey for lunch :( But only because I had such bad heartburn and nothing was cooling it. (Yes that is my excuse and I stand by it) Tonight is going to be a very healthy and protein filled dinner that I am actually excited to make. No gym today again though.

Tomorrow I will probably not get the chance to hit the gym either, but perhaps I will do some Zumba from the comfort of my bedroom thanks to Youtube. There is one that is done to OMG by Usher and another to Boom Boom Pow that I like. The Boom Boom Pow one is pretty hard and fast paced, so I am still working on learning it, but the OMG one is pretty easy for beginners. I don't think I would ever actually go to a Zumba class until I was a little thinner. Fat chicks just don't look good dancing. Or I don't anyway.

So that is what I have been up to for the last few days. Not a whole lot of anything. Now off to get a little exercise by cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment