Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Congrats to the 44th President for another four years!

So happy for Obama!

And now my political rant is over. Lol

Feeling great again today. Lost another pound today. That is 3.7 pounds in four days. Awesome! I know the rapid weight loss will stop soon, but for now I am going to enjoy it because it is a great motivator.

Today I had a six inch turkey sub on flatbread with veggies, mustard, and light cheddar cheese for lunch, along with a bag of Baked Lays and low fat milk from Subway. For dinner, a delicious bowl of penne pasta with veggie sauce and steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots. I have also had an ice cream sandwich and a bag of popcorn. I still have five points left. I may eat a bit of cottage cheese before I go to bed since that is low points and will fill me up without giving me heartburn.

I am feeling really good and very excited to see what this program has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment