Saturday, November 10, 2012

Yikes

Woooo boy today was not a good day food-wise. I was just not that hungry except for lunch. I had a little over half a box of Velveeta and that was it. Then I had a corn dog for supper, followed by a Smirnoff Ice and chips with salsa at the club I went to after. I barely touched the chips though. I came in with 11 points left for the day and after looking at the small amount on my food log can't believe how little food I actually had for a decent amount of points. Eating healthier is definitely better and more satisfying. Although last night was my splurge night, I had pepperoni pizza and man was it good. Lol

I did manage to restrain myself tonight and drink water other than the one drink out at the club. Usually I will have a few mudslides or Dirty Girlscouts (Chocolate milk with creme de menthe, tastes like a Thin Mint).

Tomorrow I am at home and working for a good portion of the day so fortunately I won't be going anywhere, don't want to spend the money on delivery and all the Velveeta and unhealthy stuff is now out of the house, so I should have a better day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment