Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Could have done a little better today!

I completely skipped food until 5pm. Of course, I was sleeping for most of the day since I didn't have my son today, but still. Not good. I ended up having a big dinner. I am still under my points and had a power food for supper so I guess it's not that bad.

I am getting hungry again, but bought Special K with strawberries just for night time snacks during work.

Tomorrow I am going to Zumba class for an hour, that should get me some good activity points! I am saving my extra points for dinner on Saturday, going to Buffalo Wild Wings for the first time, but I am still going to try and eat the best that I can. It appears that they have a grilled chicken sandwich that you can build with your own toppings so I should be able to eat something a little healthy.

I am trying not to weigh myself every day, but I am getting excited that this is actually working. I am down a total of 5.1 pounds in 5 days so far. I know that after the first week it will slow down and I will only lose one or two pounds per week after that but I am still pretty happy. I even managed to look at myself in the mirror tonight and think "I am not that terrible looking". That is the first time in a long time I have been able to think that. So not only is this going to give me a physical makeover, but a mental makeover as well. I have always been the chunky girl and have always had self-esteem issues. I would love to get some of that back!

Cheers to a new sense of self!

No comments:

Post a Comment