Thursday, May 24, 2018

Help! I Need More Points!

I am finding it very difficult to consume the amount of points that they want me to eat per day. This morning I had an egg sandwich with cheese and then an egg on the side. For lunch I had a salad. For dessert after lunch I made a shake. For supper I had chicken, egg noodles, with a little pasta sauce and cheese. I still had 10 points left!! They like you to be within five for the day. I didn't feel like eating 2 sugar free pudding cups and wasn't feeling peanut butter, so I had a cupcake. Was it worth the 9 points? Nope. I am not even a big fan of cupcakes. Am I going to feel guilty? Nope, I am still under my points for the day by 1 point.

Tomorrow is my first official weigh-in. I am not going to expect too much because I know that 1-2 pounds per week is all you should be expecting, but I tend to weigh myself every day so I know that so far I have lost 4.2 pounds. Tomorrow I will see as to whether that has changed at all, but even if I gain a point today, I have still lost for the week! I am going to look at the positives.

That is about all I have for today. Pretty low-key day filled with the same foods that I had the day before with a few exceptions. I have 56 weekly points to use on top of the 42 daily points for tomorrow and we just may have pizza for supper. I am going to be very careful NOT to over-indulge so that I don't get off track, but man have I been craving some pizza.

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment