Saturday, April 8, 2017

Another Pound(s) Bites the Dust

Weight to lose by 4/30/17 - 10 pounds
Weight loss so far - 8 pounds

As I inch closer and closer to my goal of losing 10 pounds by the end of the month I am trying not to get too excited. There are still 22 days left of the month and who knows what will happen by then. But so far I am on track to smash that goal so I am happy.

I kept my carbs pretty low through the day yesterday because I knew that I was going out with my dad to a bar later that night and would want some beer. I had 20 carbs left out of my 30 daily limit but only ended up having 1 Coors Light so I came in way under that 30 gram limit. Probably why I lost 2 pounds overnight. I am going out tonight as well for a friend's birthday so I am going to make sure that I don't overdo it on carbs today because I know I am going to be having more than one beer tonight. I am also going out tomorrow night and even though it is my cheat day tomorrow I still want to be good. I am going to make my usual omelet in the morning since it's only 1 carb and a ton of protein and then for lunch will have something really low key with a very light dinner as well. All the carbs will come from beer. Haha.

I am looking forward to warmer weather coming in. It is supposed to be really nice tomorrow so I may take a walk around Dorrs Pond if it isn't too muddy. I should start with a little exercise but I am not going to go overboard just yet. I want to get the food stuff down first and then introduce exercise slowly. I learned that archery burns calories and I did an hour of that today so I burned a good amount.

I am feeling really good, I am not having quite as hard of a time with cravings. I still really want some pizza though. I may indulge in a slice for lunch tomorrow since it is cheat day.

Friday:

Breakfast: 3 egg omelet, rotisserie chicken, turkey pepperoni, shredded sharp cheddar, salsa verde

Protein - 39 grams
Carbs - 1 gram

Lunch: Almonds, port wine pub cheese, turkey pepperoni, mascarpone mousse for dessert

Protein - 17 grams
Carbs - 7 grams

Dinner: 1 Coors Light

Protein - 1 gram
Carbs - 5 grams

Saturday:

Breakfast: 3 egg omelet, rotisserie chicken, turkey pepperoni, shredded sharp cheddar, salsa verde, almonds

Protein - 39 grams
Carbs - 7 grams

Lunch: Rotisserie chicken, cheese cubes (sharp cheddar, pepperjack, yellow cheddar)

Protein - 35 grams
Carbs - 2 grams

Dinner: Beer (I know, bad dinner two nights in a row haha)


I haven't had much for water today, but I will work on that tonight while I am out. So far I have had 44 ounces and am starting on a 32 ounce bottle now.

Today has been a great day. I am looking forward to more great days ahead.

"A huge part of losing weight is believing you can do it and realizing it's not going to happen overnight." - InspireMeThin Tumbler


No comments:

Post a Comment