Monday, April 10, 2017

Reunited and it Tastes So Good!

Weight to lose by 4/30/17 - 10 pounds
Weight loss so far - 10 pounds

Well, I have hit my goal already!! I am not going to change the goal at all however because I know that there will be days when I fluctuate. So for now I am keeping it at 10. I am happy that I am seeing such great progress though. I can't see it on me physically but I am sure that will come soon enough.

Today was cheat day. I didn't want to go overboard at all but I needed pizza. I treated myself to a baseball game and while I was there I got a big ass slice of pizza and a 24 ounce Corona Light and it was delightful. The only problem was that I couldn't fully enjoy it because all I could think about was how many carbs I was eating. It was so good though. That was pretty much the only thing that I ate all day other than a pepperjack string cheese stick and a few nibbles on a chicken tender at the club. I tried finding the nutritional information for the pizza to log it but there were so many different variations it was hard to tell which one I should have gone with. I went with the closest in calories (they had the calories listed on the sign when you ordered). I still didn't gain any weight because of my cheat day so I must have done alright.

The more I look at the carb content of certain foods the more I realize just how much I was taking in per day and it is crazy to me that I didn't even care about it. I didn't think that the pizza I had every week was so much. I didn't care that the potatoes that I love so much were full of starchy carbs. And the fast food that I used to eat...eesh. I have been having a staring contest with a box of Velveeta Shells and Cheese that is in my kitchen. I know how many carbs are in it and I want no part of it. Maybe on a cheat day. But it is there to remind me of the old ways and that I should not go back.

No menu to report today as I only had the pizza and beer.

Water intake: 92 ounces

"Weight loss is not a physical challenge, it is a mental one." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment