Sunday, April 30, 2017

Vacation - The Ultimate Weight Loss Secret

Weight to lose by 4/30/17 (today!) - 10 pounds
Weight lost - 11 pounds! GOAL MET!

I admit, I was nervous. Vacation usually means heavy foods and lounging. However even though I did not remain strictly low carb for the entire vacation I actually did pretty well. I had omelets for breakfast, had chicken with salad on the side one night for dinner, turkey burgers with salad another night. One day I had donuts for breakfast and yesterday didn't have the best food for snacks (rest stop ice cream and Twizzlers). BUT I managed to lost three pounds for the week. That brings my total for the first month of low-carb to 11 pounds which puts me over my 10 pound goal!!

Tomorrow I am going to be doing a reset and eat a bunch of eggs, cheese, and pepperoni for the next few days to get back into the low-carb habit. There is something called an Egg Fast that people use to help get back on track, may try that.

Overall I am happy with the progress that I have made. I kind of feel a little disappointed because I was losing weight so quickly in the beginning that I thought I would be down a lot more than I am right now after a month however I know that 2 pounds per week is healthy so I am on track for a healthier weight loss.

Now that I am a month in and have an idea of what I am supposed to be eating, I need to add some activity in. Fortunately with the nice weather that is now possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment