Friday, April 14, 2017

Ugh...Cheat Day Today and it Was Not Good

Weight to lose by 4/30/17 - 10 pounds
Weight loss so far - 8 pounds

Sigh. I keep going up in poundage and I can't figure out why. Trying not to get discouraged though. I am looking at what I am taking in and adjusting here and there to see what works and what does. I will figure this out and I know that it takes time to do so.

I turned another "I can't have" into an "I'm so excited to try" yesterday. I used almond flour and a recipe for fathead dough to make a pizza. It was DELICIOUS!! I was so happy that I could have pizza that is ridiculously low carb and is really filling so you only want half of it at a time. I am going to try to find more things that I can make with almond flour and coconut flour. This morning I made cream cheese pancakes that were pretty good but they tasted more like egg than anything else. I added some of the cheesecake mousse that I made and it was much better.

Now...onto the cheat day madness...

Usually I do cheat day on Sundays but since I am not going to be drinking a lot this Sunday and am working through dinner time I will not have a cheat day on that day. I decided to do so today. I ate Velveeta. I told myself that I shouldn't. But I did anyway. And I felt guilty about it the entire time. I felt guilty while making it. I felt guilty as I was eating it. I felt guilty after I was done. And then I felt even worse when I put it in My Fitness Pal and saw just how many carbs and calories that I had in just one meal. I know there will be weight gained tomorrow. I can't let it deter me and I know I need a cheat day while I am starting this but it makes me feel guilty the whole time.

So we shall see how everything goes tomorrow. I have done well with my water intake at least today.

No comments:

Post a Comment